Tuesday, December 14, 2010

tomorrow is the day!

Just thought I'd share Shelly's last email. My parents and I are off to see her tomorrow morning. I can't believe it. I can't wait to see Shellykins! Her homecoming will be December 26th at 9 am and I'm sure she would love to see all her closest friends!
Enjoy.

Hi Family,

I will be very brief in this email. I am feeling many different emotions at this point, but I can say I feel fulfilled. I got to spend my last Saturday at the Baptism of Angelo Guanoluisa. His father Giovanny baptised him and he did it so perfectly! It was a very spiritual experience. For the first time, nothing felt hectic in a baptism! We weren't missing anything, it was organized and spiritual. For the last one! Haha. My companions sang Silent Night in English and I played the flute.

I have learned so much on my mission. It's impossible to write it all in any number of emails. I feel closer to Christ, and I feel a deep love for Him. I feel a desire to always share the Gospel throughout my whole ife. I hope to have changed for the better, and I hope to continue changing and progressing in my whole life. He is our Savior, and His Atonement is the reason we can even have any hope in this life. Remember that and share it with someone this Christmas! Many millions of people don't know that. They can't feel the joy of His Atonement without His restored Gospel ordinances. It is literally impossible. We are very blessed to know and live it daily. It is our responsibility to let others share the same blessings if they desire!

I am excited to see you all! Many good stories to share, and many to hear!
Love,
Hermana Groesbeck

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to have her home!!!!!!! YAAHHH. I imagine you'll be gone for a week or something so I'll be calling your home soon.

    ReplyDelete